Seminal Amicus horror THE HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD, from Peter Duffell in his directorial debut and written by renowned screenwriter Robert Bloch (PSYCHO), is set for one of Second Sight’s renowned must-have Limited Edition Blu-ray releases this Summer.
This star-studded anthology is presented in a stunning box set featuring original artwork from Graham Humphreys alongside a whole host of fantastic new special features including new essays from horror aficionados and a 40-page booklet and is available from 29th July 2019.
Scotland Yard’s Inspector Holloway (John Bennett – Watership Down, The Fifth Element) investigates a mysterious mansion with a ghoulish history and a chilling fate for its occupants in these four tales of terror…
Method For Murder stars Denholm Elliott (Indiana Jones, A Room With A View) as a hack horror writer haunted by visions of the murderous, psychopathic central character of his latest novel.
Peter Cushing (The Horror Of Dracula, Star Wars) and Joss Ackland (The Hunt For Red October, Lethal Weapon 2) feature in Waxworks as a pair of friends fixated with a macabre museum that appears to contain a model of a woman they both knew.
Horror icon Christopher Lee (The Wicker Man, Lord Of The Rings) appears as a severe widower who
appears to mistreat his young daughter in Sweets To The Sweet. But when a well-meaning teacher
intervenes, will she realise her mistake in time?
Jon Pertwee (Doctor Who, Carry On Cleo) plays a temperamental horror film actor in The Cloak. When he buys a cloak for his vampire costume from a mysterious local vendor, his co-star (Ingrid Pitt – The Vampire Lovers, Countess Dracula) soon notices its strange powers.
- Audio Commentary with Director Peter Duffell and Author Jonathan Rigby
- Audio Commentary with Film Historian and Author Troy Howarth
- Interview with Second Assistant Director Mike Higgins
- ‘A Rated Horror Film’ – Vintage featurette featuring interviews with Director Peter Duffell and
- Actors Geoffrey Bayldon, IngridPitt and Chloe Franks
- Theatrical Trailers
- Amicus Radio Spots
- Stills Gallery
- Reversible sleeve featuring new artwork by Graham Humphreys and original artwork
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:
- Rigid Slipcase Featuring New Artwork by Graham Humphreys
- 40 page booklet with new essays by Allan Bryce, Jon Towlson and Kat Ellinger
- Reversible poster featuring new and original artwork