Get ready for a visual treat as Second Sight announces the first ever UK Blu-ray release of Roger Corman’s seminal horror sci-fi classic THE MAN WITH THE X-RAY EYES.
This 1960s cult favourite will be a sight to behold with a newly restored Limited Edition Box Set release, featuring stacks of brand new special features, including a new interview with director Roger Corman (The Little Shop Of Horrors), commentaries and much more.
The set arrives on 20th April 2020 complete with new artwork, designed by Graham Humphreys, a reversible poster and a soft cover book with writing by Jon Towlson and Allan Bryce.
Obsessed with expanding the powers of human sight, renowned scientist Dr James Xavier (Ray Milland – Dial M For Murder), aims to develop a formula that will allow the user to see beyond the visible spectrum. Despite warnings from his friend Dr. Brandt (Harold J. Stone – Spartacus) and business associate Diane Fairfax (Diana Van Der Vlis – The Swimmer), he experiments on himself and finally perfects a serum that gives him the power to see through solid objects. But his ambitions turn to obsession. No longer able to control the effects, his vision extends beyond the realms of human comprehension until he finally sees more than he can bear.
There’s no hiding from THE MAN WITH THE X-RAY EYES, he’ll see right through you.
• New interview with Director Roger Corman
• Introduction by Author and Diabolique Editor Kat Ellinger
• Audio commentary by Roger Corman
• Audio commentary by Tim Lucas
• Original prologue
• Joe Dante on The Man With X-Ray Eyes
• ‘Trailers from Hell’ with Mick Garris
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:
• Rigid slipcase featuring new artwork by Graham Humphreys
• Reversible poster with new and original artwork
• Soft cover book with new writing by Jon Towlson and Allan Bryce
Second Sight Films will release THE MAN WITH THE X-RAY EYES on Limited Edition Blu-ray on 20th April 2020 and can be pre-ordered now via the links below: